Have you been feeling a little bit curious about bondage tape but not sure if you are ready to brave the world of bondage with its ropes and restraints? Bondage tape is an easy, comfortable and exciting way to try it out.
Bondage tape is a slinky alternative to rope, with less chance of marks being shown and it sticks to itself so you don't need to worry about peeling it off when you are done. You can tie your partner into practically any position, flexibility allowing, and it's a great starting point for a teasing session.
The self-adhesive, reusable, multi-purpose tape is great for in the bedroom and outside. It is perfect for impromtu clothing options, and you can make boobtubes, dresses and mini skirts from it, as well as cuffs, collars and harnesses.
Bedroom bondage is a fantastic way to explore sexual horizons and act out fantasties. Whether you are using bondage tape to hold things together or pull things apart, as clothing or a restriction of the senses, bear in mind these few tips, which will help you get started on your bondage journey!
- Do not pull tape too tight - it will retract back to it's orginal size.
- Some tape is thick enough that it can be unwound, unwrinkled and rewound for reuse, but usually it is simply and quickly removed by cutting it with blunt-tipped scissors.
- Try to apply the tape relatively flat to the body, as this minimises the risk of losing circulation.
- When making costumes, always start from the bottom and work upwards, overlapping each layer to ensure a secure fit.
- After use, wipe the tape clean and neatly fold for storage - if you leave the tape it will twist and kink, and you won't be able to reuse it.
- Enjoy your bondage experience!
Is there anything else you can add to our beginner's guide to bondage? Please comment and let us know.