- Contact: Sonia
- Apply: By Email
- Include: CV Covering Letter
Things you will learn over the course of your internship:
- Use online collaboration packages and systems to organise work across an organisation;
- Help set, and hold the team accountable for, SMART goals, KPIs, and deliverables;
- Be more productive: prioritise, multi-task, project plan, report and analyse;
- Be more assertive: help inspire, support, manage and get the best out of the team;
- Work closely with a founder of an organisation and understand their specific needs.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Help manage work flows and communications across the organisation;
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
See also our internship section for details of CCK's internship programme, profiles of our interns, and accounts of their placements.
All Coffee, Cake & Kink internships are governed by the CCK Internship Policy, intended to facilitate the smooth running of the internship, thereby maximising the benefits and outcomes for all.
Sounds good? Join us!