- Contact: Sonia
- Apply: By Email
- Include: CV Covering Letter
Over the course of your internship you will learn how to:
- Develop branding and gain understanding of considerations involved;
- Lay out, design, populate and produce images for websites and newsletters.;
- Organise and carry out location-based photography;
- Maintain an image archive.
- Ensuring all graphic materials conform to in-house filing and naming conventions;
- Creation of the graphic archive and online galleries;
- Creation of graphic files for use online and in print;
- Creation of moving website content (videos, product animations);
- Build of customers newsletters, promotional and educational materials;
- Assistance with the development of a design/brand plan and mood boards;
- Photography/social documentary.
See also our internship section for details of CCK's internship programme, profiles of our interns, and accounts of their placements.
All Coffee, Cake & Kink internships are governed by the CCK Internship Policy, intended to facilitate the smooth running of the internship, thereby maximising the benefits and outcomes for all.
Sounds good? Join us!